Currently, I teach in the preparatory program and the Master’s program in Social Work and Social Policy at the University of Leuven, as well as in the bachelor and Master programs in Sociology. Previously, I taught undergrad and Master’s courses on the welfare state and social policy at the University of Antwerp. I have also had the opportunity to give guest lectures at the Universities of Maastricht (NL), Cologne (DE), Ghent, and Antwerp, the Institute of Tropical Medicine, and I was invited to teach in the International Summer School 2013 of the Research and Study Program on Education in Early Childhood.
- 2021-: Social inequality (B-KUL-S0D78B)
- 2020-: Social Policy (B-KUL-S0A34A)
- 2018-: Solidarity in European Welfare States: Trends and Challenges in Work and Care (B-KUL-S0H73A)
- 2018-2020: Sociology (B-KUL-L09A5B)
- 2018-: Seminar: Critical Analysis of Social Work (B-KUL-S0D98A)
- 2017-: Social Problems: Identity (B-KUL-S0F45A)
- 2016-2017: Labour and Policy (2104TEWSEW) at University of Antwerp.
- 2015-2016: Samenleving, feiten en problemen (1300PSWSFP) at University of Antwerp.
Permanent Training Programme Poverty and Participation
With Griet Roets (Ghent University), I organise the Permanente Vorming Armoede & Participate, an educational programme for professionals who want to deepen their knowledge of poverty and policy strategies to combat poverty.